Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What is a Lady Cup and Why Do You Need One?

What is a lady cup and why do you need one? The other day my friend and I went to have manis and pedis together…it was a girl s day out sorta thing. I had just lent her a suitcase for an upcoming trip and she told me I had left something in there. Quite unceremoniously, she slapped a few maxi pads on the table in front of us. I had to laugh because whenever I travel, I am sure to pack extra pads just in case. This time however, I told her to keep them as I don t use them anymore. This in turn led to a lengthy, if somewhat weird conversation with my friend and the lady also sitting there drying her nails. This post might get a bit…messy at times…so beware! Hehehe So why don t I use pads (or tampons, for that matter) anymore? No, I m not going through early menopause but have discovered a much better way to handle those um..feminine needs. I have discovered the lady cup…a.k.a. the menstrual cup…a.k.a the Diva cup…a.k.a…you get the idea. Have you heard of these before? They

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Toxicbeautyblog/~3/cA9zBbcxKC8/

No comments:

Post a Comment