Sunday, September 22, 2013

Natural Perfume Review: Pour le Monde Fragrances

Did you see After Earth? I d heard it had received bad reviews, so I wasn t in too big of a rush to watch it, although I usually hurry to catch Will Smith movies. I waited a bit before I finally saw it and I actually really liked it! Will Smith doesn t disappoint. It wasn t like his normal movies, full of him supplying all the action. It was primarily starring his son, Jaden. Another thing about the movie that was very different was the message. It actually had one! If you ve seen it, did you figure it out? I won t be a spoiler, but it had something to do with fear and how we interpret it. In the film, Smith plays a ranger who can ghost or become invisible to alien monsters bred to kill humans. The aliens were blind so the only way they could find a human was to smell their fear. When people are afraid, their bodies excrete pheromones. Smith s character, however, was not fearful and could extinguish the alien monster without being seen (or actually smelled.) photo courtesy of pherazon

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Toxicbeautyblog/~3/8jHzV9zVNUY/

No comments:

Post a Comment